Crusaders Athletic Development Association
Serve. Challenge. Support.
Designed to be a character builder for youth. Ideals of good sportsmanship and Christianity shall be the overriding influence. CYO Athletics are a part of the faith-building efforts of the Catholic Church.
C.A.D.A is the governance of the parish and school sports programs. The Pastor has full authority of St. Richard athletics. It is the goal of C.A.D.A. to establish the importance of good Christian sportsmanship in the minds of the entire parish and school community.
- Cross Country (Grades K-8th)
- Flag Football (Grades 3 and 4)
- Football (Grades 5th-8th)
- Soccer (Grades 1st-8th)
- Volleyball (Grades 3rd-8th)
- Cheerleading (Grades 3rd-8th)
- Basketball (Grades 3rd-8th)
- Soccer- (Grades 1st-8th)
- Softball (Grades 3rd-8th)
- Track and Field (Grades 4th-8th)
C.A.D.A. also offers a Little Crusaders Basketball and Cheerleading program and a Futsal Program. If you have any more questions regarding these sports please contact Andy Kennedy at email@example.com